Director - eCommerce & Digital Marketing, BD Biosciences Mar 2016 - Oct 2017
Discover More Responsible for the development and execution of eCommerce and digital marketing strategies, directing the teams designing and marketing the global BD Biosciences web properties, and managing respective budgets.
- Directed team responsible for web site and web application design, user experience, eCommerce, and all related content and digital marketing streams.
- Managed budgets over $6 million for website maintenance, enhancement, and marketing costs.
- Oversaw the design and development of a large product recall web presence, fed by a complex data set, to ease customer support and enable customers to quickly find affected products and request replacements.
Program Manager - Web Properties, BD Biosciences Jan 2012 - Feb 2016
http://parkbarnyc.com/?flomasr=site-rencontre-luxembourgeois&827=da Managed the team responsible for eCommerce, merchandizing, design, content, SEO/SEM, and the web content management system for the US and ten localized websites across North and South America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Directly managed five associates and multiple contractors.
- Designed the UI/UX for a new eCommerce platform based on hybris for desktop and mobile. Launched new platform in Europe, USA, Canada, and China.
- Kept site engaging via continuous updates to content, maintenance, visual/interaction design, and monthly email marketing of nine regional and two US newsletters.
- Simplified customer paths to find what they were looking for with continuous improvements to the Autonomy and Solr-based search engines.
- Improved customer engagement with web design and tools via a customer research panel for usability studies that enhanced website navigation, tools, and content.
- Optimized organic and paid search engine results via Google and Bing. Managed SEM campaigns in all regions, including inventory and metrics reviews for continuous optimization. Continuous improvements to advertising, landing pages, and content to improve results.
- Developed a framework for tracking content conversion for creation of ten regional sites across North and South America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Trained and empowered regional personnel to maintain and create new content to help achieve their business objectives.
- Collaborated with IT to develop key systems and ensure regular upgrades of the BD Biosciences website, deployment of the Autonomy search engine, and delivery of specialized tools such as the Panel Designer.
Web Design and Content Specialist, BD Biosciences Jan 2006 – Dec 2011
cuando un hombre se queda solo en casa Responsible for visual and interaction design of content, search, and web tools on the BD Biosciences website.
- Collaborated with outside firm to develop site design, content structures, and product taxonomies.
- Was a key contributor to the vision for website functionality such as search tools, social media and community, leveraging internal and customer input and competitive analysis. Developed the first Twitter account for the business, working collaboratively with corporate communications and regulatory leads. Evaluated competitive strategies and successes with social marketing.
- Worked with external design agencies to develop tools and leading web designs that help customers find products in the context of their areas of experimentation. Won the Web Excellence award from the Web marketing association.
- Developed numerous user interface designs for web and eCommerce applications integrating customer input and working closely with the technology teams to enable product development.
Sr. Graphic Designer, Web Designer II, BD Biosciences May 2000 – Dec 2005
http://pastormaconline.com/celka/1862 Responsible for print and web design for the BD Biosciences website, as well as corporate branding and identity efforts.
- Designed and documented a visual system for print collateral, including standards and templates.
- Participated in corporate team to direct visual systems for BD globally, including print collateral, advertisements, branding, and trade show visuals.
- Designed graphics and wrote copy for print and web/interactive advertisements.
- Integrated the content from four separate business units into one navigable structure for the BD Biosciences website.
- Designed, built and maintained the templates (HTML/CSS/JS) for the BD Biosciences website.
- Introduced the concept of microsites and designed/built templates to bring the full product stories from our print collateral onto the website.
http://makse.com/?kremel=dating-a-taller-woman-reddit&25d=0a http://itwixie.com/?rimotyr=le-site-de-rencontre&dfe=4c General: Graphic design, usability testing, web development, people management, project management, cross-cultural communication.